Prices below are for the entire barn, which sleeps 4/5.
Clients wishing to rent the ground floor only should contact us to check availability and rates.
|Per week||Friday/Saturday nightly rate||Mid-week nightly rate|
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Weekend break: Friday to Sunday
- High season: June, July, August
- Mid season: March, April, May, September, October
- Low season: November, December, January, February
- Christmas, New Year, Easter & Bank Holidays are priced at high season rates
- Please contact us for promotional rates which may be available at certain times
Our prices include
- A welcome pack of tea, coffee, bread & milk.
- Bed linen and towels
- Heat & Light
- Use of laundry facilities
- Free WiFI
Terms & Conditions of Rental
- Bookings will not be accepted from anyone under the age of 18 at time of booking.
- A deposit of 25% of the full rental is required to confirm a booking.
- The balance of the rental is due on arrival.
- Rental of the accommodation is from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10.30am on the day of departure.
- No more than 4 persons (apart from babies in cots) are permitted to sleep in the accommodation.
- Clients will be required to pay a key deposit of £20 which will be refunded on their departure.
- Clients are expected to leave the accommodation in a tidy state. They will be held responsible for any damage to the property, equipment or utensils.
- Damage or breakages must be reported on leaving and will be charged at cost.
- The owners reserve the right to seek compensation for unreported damage discovered after clients’ departure.
- We can take no responsibility for loss of or damage to clients’ personal property during their stay.
- Pets are welcome, but only by prior arrangement.
- We operate a strict No Smoking policy in the accommodation. Smokers may smoke outside or in the covered walkway where receptacles for ash and cigarettes are provided.
- These Terms & Conditions are intended to protect the owners of the Homecoming Barn and to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay for visitors.